Holidays are something everyone gets excited for. Working hard 24/7 makes you want to take a break and just relax, which means it's time for a holiday. Beach holidays are considered one among the most popular choices by everyone. Check out a few best beaches around the world :
1. Bali, Indonesia- Bali is one of the most popular beach destinations in Indonesia and the world.
It is known for its forested volcanic mountains, iconic rice paddies, beaches and coral reefs. Bali has so much to offer other than just the beach. Bali is surrounded by ancient temples and old monuments which are filled with so much history and culture. Bali is also extremely affordable and has been rated as the most affordable beach destination in 2018.
2. Koh Phi Phi Leh, Thailand- Thailand as we all know is known for its tropical beaches, ancient ruins, temples and extremely scenic sightseeing. There are numerous islands in the Thailand province, one of the most popular island of them all is Koh Phi Phi Leh in Krabi. Phi Phi Leh is an uninhabited island with stunning vertical cliffs capped with green foliage to partition the way to small sandy beaches and tropical coral seas. You could get to Phi Phi Leh by renting out a boat for a customized trip. Thailand is also an extremely affordable place for tourism.
3. Gokarna, India- With its pristine beaches and breathtaking landscapes, Gokarna is a Hindu pilgrimage town in Karnataka and a newly found hub for beach lovers and youngsters. Visit Gokarna for a relaxed trip to forget about the hustle and bustle of the usual city life. Gokarna is considered to be an unexplored beach paradise by many. Do visit Gokarna for an unusual beach experience.
4. Bondi Beach - Sydney, Australia- A perfect place to swim, surf, soak up some sun and grab a drink by the beach during summer. The white sand of Bondi Beach attracts tourists from all over the world. Bondi Beach is also one of the most crowded beaches in the world, as it is also a tourist destination which has a lot of cafes and casual pubs
5. Amalfi, Italy- Italy is a naturally breathtaking country. Amalfi is a small and popular beach known for its extremely pristine blue water and magnificent colours. At the center of the main square there is the beautiful Cathedral of St. Andrew, with its impressive staircase, the bell-tower in Arab-Norman style and the charming Cloister of Paradise. It is one among the 13 towns declared by UNESCO as World Heritage sites. Amalfi is totally worth the visit as there are so many things to do and the whole town has a breathtaking view of the coast.
Disclaimer - The rating is at the discretion of the writer and represents no agency to formally hand out rankings etc.