Terms & Conditions:
By participating in the festive promotion for Gold Utsav at Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGI Airport), you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below, and which may be revised from time to time by Delhi International Airport Limited (DIAL), and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms and conditions.
DIAL reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to make yourself aware as often as possible. All rights including copyright, in this website, are owned by DIAL. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part without the permission of DIAL is prohibited.
- All customers (shopping at IGI Airport) for Rs. 1000 & upwards are eligible to win a gold coin voucher, during the period 27th October, 2020 to 31st December, 2020.
- In order to be eligible for participation, valid phone numbers and email ID need to be communicated at the time of invoicing.
- The Gold Utsav promotion is applicable on purchase of apparel, accessories, leather, perfumes & cosmetics, sunglasses, toys, jewellery & gifting, packed food, pharmacy. Shopping from all retail outlets (for afore-stated categories) at Terminal-2 and Terminal-3 Domestic -Departures and Arrival, IGI Airport shall be considered.
- This promotion is not applicable on purchase of liquor from IGI Airport.
- All Aerodrome Entry Pass (AEP) holders are also eligible to participate in the Gold Utsav promotion. However, it is mandatory to provide accurate details with respect to AEP number, mobile number, email ID of the AEP holder, along with other necessary details, if any, to enable participation in the Gold Utsav.
- The Gold Utsav promotion shall start on 27th October, 2020 at 00:01 hrs, and end on 31st December, 2020 at 23:59 hrs.
- In an event the details of the winner are incorrect/ unavailable, an additional draw will be conducted & new winner shall be selected.
- Gold Utsav shall be valid and is in addition to any other discount/ promotions, if any, offered by the concessionaires at IGI Airport, provided the invoice amounts to Rs. 1000 or more.
- Winner announcement will also be communicated via social media handles & DIAL’s website.
- The winners will be awarded by Amazon pay vouchers of denomination of INR 6500 which will be sent to their respective email IDs, and accordingly can be redeemed on Amazon’s dedicated gold coin landing page.
- The process for Gold Utsav prize distribution will be deemed completed when voucher is emailed to the winner from DEL .GOLDUTSAV@gmrgroup.in.
- The vouchers shall have validity as listed in the communication sent to the winner.
- The value of voucher cannot be exchanged with cash.
- You have to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, as required for the purpose of Gold Utsav promotion.
- If you provide any information that is inaccurate, incomplete or not correct or if DIAL has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate or incomplete, then DIAL has the right to disqualify you from the Gold Utsav promotion.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong or incomplete e-mail address or any other wrong information), then DIAL shall not be held liable in any manner whatsoever.
- DIAL reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time either itself or through its third-party, concerned for the purpose of Gold Utsav promotion. Further, DIAL also reserves the right to ask for additional information before sending out the voucher to the winner, in certain cases. If your details are incorrect (partially or completely), DIAL has the right in its sole discretion to disqualify you from the Gold Utsav promotion without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You confirm that the email-address at which voucher shall be sent, is correct and proper in all aspects.
- If there is any delay in the delivery of the voucher caused due to any reason beyond our control i.e., natural calamity, public holidays or any other unforeseen circumstance, then you shall not hold DIAL liable for such delay in the delivery of the voucher.
- For all queries related to redemption of voucher, winner may contact Amazon’s customer care on 1800-3000-2049.
- For any misuse/fraud scenario, Amazon would require the FIR copy along with the GC ID/Reference No. for their legal team to investigate and come up with the solution.
- In no event shall, DIAL or the concessionaire/s of the participating outlet be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, direct or otherwise, including any consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, indirect or incidental damages of any kind (including, but not limited to loss of profits, revenue or savings), or any cost or expense, whether based in contract, tort, warranty, strict liability or otherwise, which arises out of or is in any way connected with the Gold Utsav.
- DIAL reserves the right to withdraw/ suspend/ amend/ extend/ cancel/ discontinue or alter at any time the terms of the “Gold Utsav” promotion, without any prior notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Only the Courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction to in relation to any dispute arising from the Gold Utsav promotion or any other aspects in relation thereto.