Convenient & time saving Valet Parking Service is now available for you at one of India’s busiest airports, Terminal 3, IGI Airport, New Delhi.
Valet Parking is a premium service provided to all customers who wish to avail the service. Terminal-3 valet parking is one of the most convenient airport parking option and is nearest to the terminal, as your car will be parked for you by one of our friendly, trained & uniformed valet drivers. All you have to do is turn up at Terminal 3 through service road (follow signs to valet parking area), hand your keys over and make your way to the terminal building.
The Valet Parking at Indira Gandhi International Airport Terminal - 3 is competitively priced at Rs. 350/- for 2 hours and we offer high quality service and convenience.
Visitors Entry ticket
Many a times one longs to have those extra few minutes where one can spend to see off their loved ones at the airport. Also, the joy of receiving loved ones inside the airport as soon as they collect the check-in baggage is incomparable. To add this personal touch Terminal-3, IGI Airport, New Delhi has a facility of Visitor Entry Ticket managed by DAPS. Just simply buy the visitor entry ticket and enjoy those extra moments with your loved ones. You can also enjoy shopping from the retail boutiques like WH Smith, Baker Select, Gourmet Select, Liquor world, etc or relish the culinary delights from Costa Coffee, Vango, Café Coffee Day, foodies bar, The Food Street, etc.
Remote Bus Parking Management at T-3
Bus Parking is an important service being provided at Terminal-3. It is a 24 hr secured parking facility manned by professional security staff and is also supervised and managed by courteous and polite DAPS staff. This service caters to the interstate buses coming to receive and drop passengers at Terminal-3 building and also to local buses who have been chartered for crew pick up, passenger transfers to hotels and also for airport security staff movement.
DAPS as a service provider has been implementing the lane management system and parking bays management. As a value-add, DAPS also provides and manages basic services like bus shelter and seating at bus waiting area.
Bus Ticket Counter
The “Bus Ticket Counter” is one of the unique service managed by DAPS at IGI Airport, Terminal-3, New Delhi wherein a customer can expect to receive excellent and unbiased service for Bus Ticket Booking.
The main focus of DAPS is to offer best customer service to travelers availing interstate destination tickets through well groomed and hospitable staff.
At present Tickets are available for:
Reserved Parking bays
- Punjab through Indo Canadian Transport Co. who is operating scheduled trips from their fleet of latest and luxurious multi-axle Mercedes buses.
- Chandigarh through Haryana Roadways Volvo Bus Service, which is available every hour from the airport.
DAPS provides the facility of reserved parking bays at IGI Airport New Delhi to Hotels and Corporates.
Advantage - Reserving bays in the car park
For pickup and drop of your guests/delegates from the terminal building, you can reserve bays in the car park and avail the following advantages:
- Branding Opportunity -The world will see your reserved bay (Applicable at T-3 only)
- Reserved Bay - parking will always be ensured for your vehicle.
- Monthly Payment removes the hassle of daily cash payments by drivers and hassle of securing the parking receipts.
- Convenience as building is a RCC structure thus prevents cars from weather elements and thus provides a pleasing experience to hotel guests while boarding the cars.
- Safety – Secure parking equipped with CCTV cameras and manned by private security guards makes your car as secure as it can be. Add to this the computerized control for entry and exit points.
- RFID (Radio Frequency Indentification) Tags automatically opens the boom barrier, thus eases the entry and exit from MLCP.
- Strategically located reserved bays offer ease of access and also enhance visibility for your vehicles.