Convenient & time saving Valet Parking Service is now available for you at Terminal 3, IGI Airport, New Delhi.
Valet Parking is a premium service provided to all customers who wish to avail the service. All you have to do is follow the signage for the Valet Parking Area as you approach the airport. Our friendly, trained and uniformed valet drivers are there to assist you.
The Valet Parking at Indira Gandhi International Airport Terminal - 3 is priced at Rs. 350/- for 2 hours
Visitors Entry ticket
If you need a little bit more time to say goodbye, take a Visitor Entry Ticket into the terminal. At Terminal-3, IGI Airport, New Delhi the Visitor Entry Ticket Booth is located in the arrivals forecourt. Simply purchase a ticket and access the terminals departure and arrival area for those precious minutes with your loved one.
For your added convenience, avail the shopping at WH Smith, Baker’s Street, Liquor World, Costa Coffee, Vango, Café Coffee Day, Foodies Bar, and The Food Street.
Remote Bus Parking Management at T-3
The Remote Bus Parking facility is located on the approach road to T3. This facility caters to long distance, inter state coaches coming to receive and drop off passengers. This is a 24 hrs. secured parking facility manned by professional security staff for your safety.
Bus Ticket Counter
The “Bus Ticket Counter” is located on the arrivals level of T3 closest to Gate 6 exit.
- Punjab through Indo Canadian Transport Co.
- Chandigarh through Haryana Roadways Volvo Bus Service
Reserved Parking bays
Delhi Airport Parking Services provides the facility of reserved parking bays at IGI Airport New Delhi to Hotels and Corporates.
Advantage - For pickup and drop of your guests / delegates from the terminal building, you can reserve bays in the car park
At present Tickets are available for:
- Branding Opportunity -The world will see your reserved bay (Applicable at T-3 only)
- Reserved Bay - parking will always be ensured for your vehicle.
- Monthly Payment removes the hassle of daily cash payments by drivers and hassle of securing the parking receipts.
- Safety – Secure parking equipped with CCTV cameras and manned by private security guards makes your car as secure as it can be. Add to this the computerized control for entry and exit points.
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Tags automatically opens the boom barrier, thus eases the entry and exit from MLCP (Multi Level Car Parking).
- Strategically located reserved bays offer ease of access and enhance visibility for your vehicles