Parking Guidance System
MLCP is equipped with The Parking Guidance System, based primarily on the use of message / signs to give users the information regarding parking slot availability. PGI systems are designed to quickly search for vacant parking spaces by directing drivers to locations where occupancy levels are low.
Parking Guidance System uses display panels posted on approach roads to inform the driver about the parking spaces that are still available. The display panels with the enhanced changeable information gateway, which display information regarding the direction and parking space availability for individual car parks or particular bays (red light above bay indicates ‘occupied’ & green light indicates ‘available’) or zone or levels.
Benefits of Guidance System
Increased Space Utilization
Improved Traffic Flow
Detailed Management Information
Reduced Fuel Wastage & Emissions
Reduced Traffic Congestion
MLCP has Centralized Pay Stations on each level:
Centralized Pay Station and Parking Guidance System to give easier and convenient usage to customers.
Benefits of Centralized Pay station
Customer exiting time decreased dramatically
Reduces over head costs
Utilizes human resources more efficiently
Eliminate long queue, improving customer satisfaction
Visitors Entry ticket
If you need a little bit more time to say goodbye, take a Visitor Entry Ticket into the terminal. At Terminal-3, IGI Airport, New Delhi the Visitor Entry Ticket Booth is located in the arrivals forecourt. Simply purchase a ticket and access the terminals departure and arrival area for those precious minutes with your loved one.
For your added convenience, avail the shopping at WH Smith, Baker’s Street, Liquor World, Costa Coffee, Vango, Café Coffee Day, Foodies Bar, and The Food Street.
Remote Bus Parking Management at T-3
The Remote Bus Parking facility is located on the approach road to T3. This facility caters to long distance, inter state coaches coming to receive and drop off passengers. This is a 24 hrs. secured parking facility manned by professional security staff for your safety.
Bus Ticket Counter
The “Bus Ticket Counter” is located on the arrivals level of T3 closest to Gate 6 exit.
- Punjab through Indo Canadian Transport Co.
- Chandigarh through Haryana Roadways Volvo Bus Service
Reserved Parking bays
Delhi Airport Parking Services provides the facility of reserved parking bays at IGI Airport New Delhi to Hotels and Corporates.
Advantage - For pickup and drop of your guests / delegates from the terminal building, you can reserve bays in the car park
At present Tickets are available for:
- Branding Opportunity -The world will see your reserved bay (Applicable at T-3 only)
- Reserved Bay - parking will always be ensured for your vehicle.
- Monthly Payment removes the hassle of daily cash payments by drivers and hassle of securing the parking receipts.
- Safety – Secure parking equipped with CCTV cameras and manned by private security guards makes your car as secure as it can be. Add to this the computerized control for entry and exit points.
- RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Tags automatically opens the boom barrier, thus eases the entry and exit from MLCP (Multi Level Car Parking).
- Strategically located reserved bays offer ease of access and enhance visibility for your vehicles